Representative in the rental of aerial platforms
“As a representative in the rental of aerial platforms, you will be given complete autonomy to perform your tasks. For this, you can count on the necessary support from the inside sales department. Although we have not been working together as a team for long, there is a dynamic and pleasant working atmosphere with room for humor,” says Ludovic, team leader of the sales team in Flémalle.
Are you looking for a challenging position as a sales representative in a company where initiative is encouraged? On the one hand, you get satisfaction from maintaining and further developing customer relationships. On the other hand, are you a driven hunter with an active approach to prospects?
Let’s talk about the company (values)
Our business unit Altitop specializes in renting aerial work platforms and forklift trucks. In addition to our expertise, we have over 2100 rental machines available to complete every project.
We are a young, growing, and energetic family business. This guarantees a motivating work environment and personal approach. Moreover, our reporting lines are short, which increases commitment.
Let’s talk about the job
Together with the sales team (2 commercial administrative employees and 1 coordinator) you are responsible for further developing the commercial activities in the Liège region.
As a representative in the rental of aerial platforms, you are on the road 4 days/week to :
- Visit existing, new, and potential customers (B2B). You have a predetermined target of 20 weekly visits to advise and convince customers, negotiate contracts, collect market information, etc.
- You make a detailed daily report of these visits to ensure the necessary follow-up and continuity.
In addition, you are 1 day/week at the office to:
- Prepare your agenda for the following week
- Follow up leads from spontaneous (site) visits
- Follow up on large projects
- Preparing the monthly presentation of the main visits realized in the sales meeting with colleagues from Strépy and Waregem.
- Assisting in the flow of the sales department (following up on offers, confirming orders, etc.)
Let’s talk about our new (Alti)topper
- Excellent knowledge of French enables you to offer our customers a smooth, professional service. You contribute daily to a positive image of the company (e.g. keeping the company car clean).
- With your commercial drive and flair, you actively contribute to the further development of the client portfolio in the province of Liège.
- By actively listening, you respond to the needs of customers and prospects. You think along and offer possible solutions.
- You are a fluent communicator and use this skill not only in commercial conversations but also to consult with the team leader and inside sales colleagues.
Let’s talk about the benefits
- We are committed to training you internally to become a real expert. You will get to know our internal software program, the different machines, etc.
- We are happy to discuss your salary in person. You can already count on the following fringe benefits: meal vouchers of 8 euros per day worked, hospitalization insurance with the possibility to include your family. As a representative, you are entitled to a company car and fuel card.
- The health of our employees is important. We focus on this with a bicycle lease plan, free fruit, ergonomic desks, etc.
- No collective leave. In consultation with colleagues es and the manager, you can plan your leave according to your own needs.
- From Monday to Thursday you work a fixed schedule from 08:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:15. On Friday, the working day ends as early as 15:00. So the weekend always starts extra early.
- Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for permanence on Fridays. Based on a rotation system you work on Fridays until 17:15, in compensation you stop on Wednesdays at 15:00.
- You work a 39-hour week which entitles you to 6 additional paid ADV days on top of 20 statutory vacations and 10 public holidays.
- We love to connect and celebrate successes together. You can count on fun events such as an annual family day.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? You can apply using the form below. Briefly fill in your details and upload a personal CV and/or cover letter if you wish. Our HR Officer, Lea Siebens, will call you within 3 working days to discuss your application personally. Do you have a question about this vacancy? Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing your story!