Commercial administrative assistant Waregem
Are you looking for a challenging position where you will have the opportunity to perform a variety of internal commercial tasks? Do you like working in a small team within a company where initiative is encouraged? Do you like to use your communication skills daily in multifaceted contacts with customers and prospects?
3 times a resounding yes? Then we have good news! To realize our growth ambitions, we are expanding our commercial team.
Let’s talk about the company (values)
Our business unit Altitop is specialized in the rental of aerial work platforms and forklift trucks. In addition to our expertise, we have more than 2100 rental machines available to complete projects.
We are a young, growing, and energetic family business. This guarantees a motivating work environment and personal approach. Moreover, our reporting lines are short, which increases commitment.
Let’s talk about the job
Together with the sales team (2 sales representatives, 1 commercial administrative assistant, and 1, coordinator) you are responsible for delivering optimal service to our customers.
As a commercial administrative assistant:
- You answer incoming phones and e-mails.
- You actively participate in internal commercial activities. You process quotations and orders, follow up on the availability of machines, etc.
- You make appointments for the external salesmen using active prospecting.
- You offer solutions to possible challenges in the rental flow of machines, e.g. damage cases.
Let’s talk about our new (Alti)topper
- An excellent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of French will enable you to offer our customers a smooth, professional service.
- With your commercial drive and flair you actively contribute to the further growth of the rental department.
- Through your experience in a commercial and/or administrative work environment, you have insight into the sales flow from prospecting to order.
- As a commercial administrative assistant, the following characteristics will certainly be to your advantage: customer-oriented, problem-solving ability, accuracy, team player with the necessary sense of initiative, etc.
Let’s talk about the benefits
- The opportunity to join our successful commercial team in the rental. The position is open to support further growth so colleagues will welcome you with open arms.
- We are committed to training you internally to become a real expert. Among other things, you will get to know our internal software program, the different machines, etc.
- We are happy to discuss your salary in person. You can already count on the following benefits: meal vouchers of 8 euros per day worked, and hospitalization insurance with the possibility of including your family.
- The health of our employees is important. We focus on this with a bicycle lease plan, free fruit, ergonomic desks, etc.
- The possibility of a home working day (not on Wednesdays).
- No collective leave. In consultation with colleagues and managers, you can plan your leave according to your own needs.
- From Monday to Thursday you work a fixed schedule from 08:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:15. On Friday the working day ends as early as 15:00. The weekend always starts extra early. Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for permanence on Fridays. Based on a rotation system you work on Fridays until 17:15 and take another fixed day recuperation from 15:00.
- You work a 39-hour week which means that, on top of 20 statutory vacations and 10 public holidays, you are entitled to 6 additional paid ADV days.
- We love to connect and celebrate successes together. You can count on fun events like an annual family day.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? You can apply using the form below. Briefly fill in your details and upload a personal CV and/or motivation letter. Our HR Officer, Lea Siebens, will call you within 3 working days to discuss your application personally. Do you have a question about this vacancy? Feel free to send an email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing your story!