ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TECHNICAL SERVICE WAREGEM
To support our technical department we are looking for an administrative talent.
Are you the one who always keeps the overview? More even, creates it.
And do you enjoy working in a position where you can manage various important processes?
Let’s talk about the company (values)
Our business unit Altitop specialises in the rental of aerial work platforms and forklift trucks. In addition to our expertise, we have more than 2100 rental machines available to complete projects successfully. We are a young, growing and energetic family business. This guarantees a motivating working environment and personal approach. Moreover, our reporting lines are short, which increases commitment.
Let’s talk about the job
As an administrative assistant in technical services, you are responsible for the smooth follow-up of inspections, warranties and stock lists. You report directly to the technical services manager.
Our rental equipment is inspected quarterly and annually by an external inspection centre. These processes are fully automated for machines in use. You carry out an additional check (randomly) and verify, for example, whether the date on the inspection certificate matches that in the internal database. You also do the necessary work for commissioning new machines (adding them into the system, requesting inspection, entering expiry dates, etc.).
We are ready to assist our customers if they are experiencing a defect. For sold machines, a warranty claim can be submitted. Based on the problems, you deliver the new parts to the customer (possibly in consultation with the manufacturer). For repairs to machines in rental, you examine whether we can invoice the manufacturers concerned under warranty conditions.
- Stock lists:
On a daily basis, our technicians perform a check to verify if the inventory list of the machines corresponds with the physical machines at the various depots. This is to detect any discrepancies in time. You take the necessary steps to identify the cause (driver still on the road? Machine not logged into computer system? Machine delivered with a different code?)
Let’s talk about our new colleague
- Precise, punctual, an eye for detail, accurate… “What’s in a name”. You are the one who keeps an overview at all times.
- With your excellent computer skills, you contribute to smooth processing. Both in the internal programme and Excel.
- A good knowledge of Dutch and sufficient knowledge of French/English ensures that you can communicate with the necessary stakeholders.
- Ideally, you have a Bachelor’s degree (office management, business management, etc.). Of course, you can also be considered if you have already performed an administrative support function.
Let’s talk about benefits
- We are committed to training you internally to become a real expert. Among other things, you will get to know our internal software programme, the various machines and components, etc.
- We are happy to discuss your salary in person. You can already count on the following fringe benefits: meal vouchers of EUR 8 per day worked, hospitalisation insurance with the possibility of including your family.
- The health of our employees is important. We focus on this with a bicycle lease plan, free fruit, ergonomic desks, etc.
- No collective leave. In consultation with colleagues and manager, you can plan your leave according to your own needs.
- From Monday to Thursday you work a fixed schedule from 08:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:15. On Fridays, the working day ends as early as 15:00. So the weekend always starts extra early. A 4/5th employment is negotiable.
- You work a 39-hour week which means that, on top of 20 statutory holidays and 10 public holidays, you are entitled to 6 extra paid ADV days.
- We love to connect and celebrate successes together. You can count on fun events such as an annual family day and afterwork drinks.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? You can apply using the form below. Briefly fill in your personal details and upload a personal CV and/or cover letter if you wish. Our HR Officer, Lea Siebens, will call you within 3 working days to discuss your application in person. Do you have a question about this vacancy? Feel free to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing your story!